Saturday, September 14, 2013

Road Trip - Hickory Run State Park



I haven't posted anything about my fantastic summer road trip. So this here is a photo of a part of Hickory Run State Park in Pennsylvania. By far, my favorite park that I've ever been to. I even love this better than Central Park. We mostly took pictures in this beautiful place (like we did on most of the road trip).

We weren't able to get that much sleep since we had a small amount of time to travel to all these states.



And then there was this waterfall. Not too grand but still very lovely. I would have walked on it like my mom and sister did but injured toe hindered me from doing so. And I'm very clumsy so, it was very likely that I would have fell. In case you ever decide to go here, don't walk on the waterfall! It's forbidden.

And then the best part...




This here, you guys, is completely natural.  A WHOLE ENTIRE PLACE FILLED WITH ROCKS. Unfortunately, my toe again hindered me from going far. So, I just sat somewhere near the entrance while the rest of my family walked VERY FAR. I was stuck with huge spiders and other creatures. My sister came across a snake!

If you look closely, you can see a name inscribed on a rock. Yes, people have died here and were buried there too. How lovely it is to die here. To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die. The rocks I mean.

So, I highly suggest going to this place. If you live in Pennsylvania or near Pennsylvania, you're so lucky! I promise, you won't regret it - unless you're not into nature or taking pictures or hiking or picnicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment