Friday, August 29, 2014

Casual Wear

So, I haven't been on in a while because school work and all. The school year's starting very soon and I haven't finished my homework (I know, I'm such a procrastinator) but homework can wait. I've got a whole year to go.

I decided to post an outfit with a cute shirt and harem pants because outfits like that are absolutely adorable. With an outfit like this, you can wear any shoes from sneakers to flats to heels. I personally wouldn't wear boots (except for booties). As for the accessories, feel free to wear anything you want!

As for blogging, I hope I can come on more often. I'll definitely try to but senior year is here already and I'm going to be even busier than I was last year. I hope everyone had a great summer!

Casual Wear



Blue pants
blackfive.com


Sergio Rossi suede shoes
modaoperandi.com


18k necklace
ahalife.com


Garnet ring
naturesjewelry.com


Nars cosmetic
sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment