Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Reading, Summer thus far

It's July, the summer. Why is it so cold out? Not that I don't like the cold. i do. In fact, I love this weather. It's not too cold to be wearing heavy sweaters or jackets; not too warm that you just don't feel like doing anything.
But anyways, it's the eighteenth day of Ramadan and I still have not learned anything useful. Summer makes me so lazy. Each day, i just get lazier. The only thing that pumps me up are my books. I'll update on my books soon but let me just list what I've read so far this summer:

1)Islands in the Stream  by Ernest Hemingway
2)Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
3)Now and Forever By Ray Bradbury
4)The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5)October Country by Ray Bradbury

Really good books. I'm definitely reading Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac again. One day. I can't wait to read my new and better books!

No comments:

Post a Comment