Sunday, July 28, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's

So, I've finished reading Go ask Alice and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Really good books I should say. I’ll talk about Breakfast at Tiffany’s for now. So, I was wondering why everyone was blogging about it all the time and I got curious. The title was what really grabbed my attention and right away, I knew it would be good.

The main character, Holly Golightly really lights up the whole book. Her whole personality, character and outlook on life – I really wish I had some character traits that she possesses. She enjoys whatever she wants, does whatever she wants. In fact, she even ran away at the age of fourteen and God knows how she survived all those years! Well, of course the book kinda says so but in case any of you, readers wanted to read the book, I won’t ruin what happens.


But going on about Holly, her sense of fashion is pretty amazing too. Plain clothes with expensive jewelry, sunglasses. Unique and elegant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment