Thursday, August 1, 2013

It has been so long since I've actually done anything. I'm slacking off on my studying and everyday just goes by. I seriously have to get my act together. I'm losing it all. And I'm slacking off in my classes. I think it’s just because I’m fasting. On normal days when I don’t fast, I would get myself many snacks and exercise now and then to boost my energy. But some days after fasting, all my energy just went out the door and I’ve been slacking off on practically everything.

I’m supposed to be reading Arabic and getting closer to Allah. Shame on me. I had so many goals for this year but as always, my summers are never productive (of course, unless I travel). The only thing I did this past month was read, read and read. I don’t even want to leave my home. All energy gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment