Saturday, August 10, 2013

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011) Poster

I just finished watching Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer. It was fantastic! Aunt Opal is such an extraordinary and interesting character. How she can make everything so much more fun. Throughout the movie, I paid a lot of attention to Judy Moody and I realized how much I was like her. Clearly, I try to have all the fun that I can possibly have but always end up sucking out all the fun out of everything.

Aunt Opal really inspired me to stop being such a cranky person and just find the fun in everything. And I also came to the realization that although I love trying new things, I'm still a bit too scared to try out very NEW NEW things, like drinking cockroach juice (BLEH! NEVER trying that!). But I think I'll try that first dish Aunt Opal made in the beginning of the movie (I think it was cereal and honey).

One person I know that is similar to Aunt Opal is my super, fantastic, amazing, extraordinary little brother that lights up my life and always manages to spread a smile across my face. Just today, he had biscuits with soda (dipped in soda). I thought it was really disgusting but he looked extremely satisfied with the snack, - I don't know why...

But perhaps I should come up with some new things of my own. Might take a while and the summer's nearly over. I've lost almost all hope of having a really fun, exciting, interesting and different summer. But at least I'm traveling to other states (If Allah wishes) in a few days. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment