Sunday, August 4, 2013

So it's been a LONG while since I've studied. I've been slacking off too much. But today, I started to study again. I went to a makeup class (45 minutes late) but managed to do well. And I did some practice reading comprehension questions with the passages of course. And I'm really surprised that on one of the passages, I got all five questions correct!
It may just be the passage though. I read Book reviews very often. Can't blame me. They're really interesting to read.
Speaking of reading... It's also been a while since I've read a book. Perhaps more than a week. But I have TONS of studying to do. I'm only looking forward to the last book of the Hollow trilogy. I've been waiting for so long! Good thing it's in transit. FINALLY! And I should continue reading the Harry Potter series. It's a shame I haven't read much of the books, even though I've seen the movies PLENTY of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment